A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shami graduated from American University Of Beirut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shami has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Lakeside
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michel Shami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel J. Shami practice?
Dr. Michel Shami practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.