A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Shami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Shami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shami graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shami has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Shami MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Shami practice?
- Dr. Michel Shami has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Shami practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.