A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Stephan, Surgeon, General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Stephan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stephan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Khamis Stephan MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michel K. Stephan practice?
- Dr. Michel Stephan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michel Stephan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.