A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Sucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Sucher is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sucher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sucher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel A Sucher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel A. Sucher practice?
- Dr. Michel Sucher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michel Sucher practices Addiction Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Addiction Specialists.