Dr. Michel Sucher MD Patient Reviews

• Addiction Medicine Yuma, AZ

2.4

April 5th, 2016
Scam
Doesn't take insurance-you have to pay $280 out of pocket to talk to the Dr. And all he does is send you to community bridges for treatment. He's the director of community bridges and provides no treatment at his office

February 19th, 2015
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
A fake and selfcentered individua' who lacks any compassion towards most of mankind. A grredy pompous man who due to his lack of life experiences and projected lower level of intelligence must not hold a posiyion of authority. HIS METHODS OF TESTING, ANALIZING,EVALUATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS ON EACH INDIVIDUAL'S SPECIFIC CASE ARE FAULTY AND DEFINATLY BIAS.

May 24th, 2013
I was referred to Dr Sucher by a professional board for an evaluation. It took 3 weeks of phone tag to schedule an appointment with him. When I arrived to the office, I noticed it was outdated and unkempt. The fee for his 20 minute evaluation was $1,000 in addition to screening fees. He only excepted cash, checks, or a credit card which there would be a 5% fee for using. Although his bedside manner was pleasant, I can't help but be disgusted with his business ethics. I feel he takes advantage of people who are in a tough situation

January 23rd, 2013
Rip-off
This doctor charges other doctors $900/month to be in his substance abuse monitoring program. That fee just went up from $605/month and that was state sanctioned robbery.

August 18th, 2011
Stay away
I am also a health care provider and from the moment I walked into his office he had it in for me. He even told me that during a phone conversation. Stay away from him. I am no longer able to practice because of him. I saw him for alcohol treatment because the state feared I would treat patients drunk. I never failed a regular test but I would have a drink or two with dinners on the weekends when I was not treating patients. I am know going to have to move out of state and hope that I can practice again. He is a scam and does not want to help you out at any cost.

April 24th, 2010
scam
I saw him for a personal drug issue (I am a medical provider also) per AZ regulations as they ONLY let you see him and him only and no one else if you have a dependence or addiction. He is a private practice doctor and the visit alone was $1000!!!!!! insane! WHO, ANYWHERE chargese that much? AND THE PEE/HAIR TEST WAS EXTRA!!! What a total scam and then he only will send you/recommend you to certain places that I suspect he gets a kickback since they are the most expensive facilities even OUT OF STATE!!. He is on the board and director at other facilities - yet they are not "approved" by "his" program. One ONLY has the choice to go to him. It is also been said by colleagues in the group that this doc has a past history of his own drug addiction and yet it seems he has replaced one addiction - drugs - for another - MONEY. What a gig. Maybe he could hook up with Al Gore - scam people but have a great income anyway.

April 6th, 2010
Starts with Office Staff
I do not recommend this Doctor to anybody. I arrived at my appointment and 2 of the assistants where talking on their cell phone. In particular one of them. I couldn't help myself to hear about her personal life. I had to wait for one of them to be off the phone before I could ask some questions. My experience with my doctor was an average to a low side.

February 18th, 2010
Dr. Narcissism
Do not enter this program you will regret it. If I had it over again this would be the last thing I would do. Some just quit being professionals altogether. The program doesn't help just adds more stress. The precursor to relapse.