Dr. Michel Zakari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel Zakari?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michel Zakari?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 12th, 2014

A Nephrologist has about as much repeat busness as a mortician,

Kidney failure is about as serious as it gets. I feel I have been subjected to the standardized treatment (Run Around) that you will receive once diagnosed. The first 12 months I was lucky to survive the system. Despite the 20 or so doctors, miss administration of the county assets almost cost me life on several occasions. I suggest that you learn what you can about the condition and don't hesitate to go to the emergency hospital. I feel that I am alive because of Dr. Zakari. A knowledgeable professional that truly cares. His guidance, my life style changes and quality care from Divita Dialysis have actually given me hope for the future. I would refer someone I cared about to him and trust in the quality of care they will receive. Because of Dr, Zakari and the other specialists and hospitals I have been subjected to during recently, I feel my quality of life, emotional state and the way I feel as greatly improved. The stress on my family has been greatly reduced as well. Having a condition like kidney failure where the system is designed to just keep you alive. I don't feel like it is just a business, but like I am being treated by someone that cares. Good luck on your treatment and may you be as lucky as I have been in finding someone to trust with your life.

February 5th, 2017