A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michela Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michela Catalano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Catalano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catalano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans