A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michela Catalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michela Catalano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Catalano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michela T Catalano MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michela T. Catalano practice?
- Dr. Michela Catalano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michela Catalano practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.