A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelangelo Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milano
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelangelo Milano, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Milano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelangelo A Milano MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michelangelo A. Milano practice?
- Dr. Michelangelo Milano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelangelo Milano practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Pathologists.