A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelangelo Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milano
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelangelo Milano, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Milano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelangelo A Milano MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michelangelo A. Milano practice?
- Dr. Michelangelo Milano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelangelo Milano practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Pathologists.