Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I miss Dr. Aguayo show details I miss Dr. Aguayo
by Maria on Apr 8th, 2015

She was my PC for almost 20 years. She was very courteous, respectful and compassionate. Always taking time and listening all my problems. She and Norma were very nice. Had to find a different provider because the other female doctor in this ofice was impolite. Don't know why Dr. Aguayo left, but I wish her the best. I miss her.

Missing her... show details Missing her...
by Robin I on Oct 4th, 2014

I finally had found a doctor that I respected, listened, great diagnostician and she left as stated in another review. She saved my life by listening to a bunch of possibly unrelated symptoms, tested for all kinds of things, and discovered vitamin D insufficiency. Turned my life around. It's getting time for my annual and I have refused to find another doc in hopes that she pops up somewhere once the year is up since she left the practice she started. I tried the nurse practitioner at that office and she is the most inept and inexperienced medical professional I've ever seen. I won't go back to another doc at Grayson Primary Care because I may have to see the NP at some point and I will never make that mistake again. Remember the vitamin D life saving diagnosis from Dr. Aguayo, well NP wouldn't prescribe the amount I needed even when blood work continued to show border line. I've been dosing myself, but have never got it quite right like the script did.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Aug 28th, 2012

Ive been seen by Dr. Aguayo for 12 years. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She answers all my questions with patience and care. I highly recommend her.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Since the beginning... show details Since the beginning...
Jan 5th, 2012

I have been seeing Ms. Michelle since she opened her practice in Grayson and she has never steered me wrong. I wholeheartedly recommend her and Nurse Norma to anyone. She is straight forward and honest. I have never once felt rushed in our many consultations together. She is a credit to the profession.

JPH show details JPH
Dec 5th, 2011

She takes time to talk to me when I visit.She explains medical conditions to you.Been seeing her for 3 Years, I have no complaints ,everyone is very nice when I go there.

Great docotor but... show details Great docotor but...
Sep 6th, 2011

I've been a patient for several years. I go once a eyear for physicals and that was about it. I love this doctor. And the staff is great. However, it seems over the last year and a half if I have an issue that comes up, I can not get in to see her. They have NO TIME for emergency visits. Regardless of the urgency. I woke up with what turned out to be pink eye one morning and was told they could not fit me in and to go to the medi-clinic at my local drugstore. Also, something recently came up that cpud be Cancer and I was told she can not see me until the end of the week. And my family has a history of Cancer, it is in my chart. This flusterates me and I am considering finding a different doctor who is more accessible.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. We have since added a Nurse Practitioner to help with our same day/urgent care visit.

np appt show details np appt
Jul 15th, 2011

you should not make your np's wait 2 hours to be seen! Horrible and I will never refer anyone to you again!!!

Dissapointed and in pain - Poor doc.... Stay AWAY show details Dissapointed and in pain - Poor doc.... Stay AWAY
Feb 6th, 2011

This was my first time to Aguayo's office since I moved to a new location. I came in with a runny nose and sneezing, I am in pain and sicker than I started. I contact the paging system to call the "Dr" and its been 8 hours no response. My face is covered with blisters and i can stand for a long time. I am usually not sick but this is horrible. She wrote the perscription before she touched me.

Apr 29th, 2009

She compensates for a rather abrupt professional persona by surrounding herself with sweet caring staff. Otherwise I have no complaints

First impression show details First impression
Feb 14th, 2009

She was focused on me and moved the visit through my questions very efficiently; answered thoroughly. Not exactly friendly, but attentive. The staff was friendly, Good follow up.