Family Practitioner
Video profile
Address Not Verified
Grayson, GA 30017
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best Doctor I've Had in Years - I Will Miss Her  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr. Aguayo left Grayson Primary Care in November 2013 and from my standpoint she will be greatly missed. She was amazing when it came to listening and then analyzing. Her instincts and pool of knowledge was impressive. She had the most calming bedside manner I have ever encountered, and made you feel like you were the only patient in the building. To my knowledge none of her patients have been informed of where she went or why she left, but if anyone reads this and finds out where she went I hope they will post it here on Vitals.

|  Terrible Doctor's Office  |  show details
by Andrea Hite on Jul 11th, 2013

This is the worst doctors office I have ever been to. Just be prepared that if the doctor is out of town and you run out of medication, they will not refill the meds. They are unfriendly and rude. They loose paperwork. It takes forever to get an appt and I was there for 4 hours on my first visit. The doctor is a lesbian and asks what your sexual preference is on the paperwork. During my visit, she asked me 3 separate times if I needed a breast exam. Every time I told her I have an OBGYN. This place is UNBELIEVABLE.

Doctor's Response

Andrea - I apologize for your experience. I hope you have had a chance to come back and visit the new staff and provider. Grayson Primary Care values each patients visit experience and opinions, we have made some changes and look forward to showing you these changes on your next visit.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Ive been seen by Dr. Aguayo for 12 years. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She answers all my questions with patience and care. I highly recommend her.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comment. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

|  Since the beginning...  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I have been seeing Ms. Michelle since she opened her practice in Grayson and she has never steered me wrong. I wholeheartedly recommend her and Nurse Norma to anyone. She is straight forward and honest. I have never once felt rushed in our many consultations together. She is a credit to the profession.

|  JPH  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

She takes time to talk to me when I visit.She explains medical conditions to you.Been seeing her for 3 Years, I have no complaints ,everyone is very nice when I go there.

|  Great docotor but...  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

I've been a patient for several years. I go once a eyear for physicals and that was about it. I love this doctor. And the staff is great. However, it seems over the last year and a half if I have an issue that comes up, I can not get in to see her. They have NO TIME for emergency visits. Regardless of the urgency. I woke up with what turned out to be pink eye one morning and was told they could not fit me in and to go to the medi-clinic at my local drugstore. Also, something recently came up that cpud be Cancer and I was told she can not see me until the end of the week. And my family has a history of Cancer, it is in my chart. This flusterates me and I am considering finding a different doctor who is more accessible.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. We have since added a Nurse Practitioner to help with our same day/urgent care visit.

|  np appt  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

you should not make your np's wait 2 hours to be seen! Horrible and I will never refer anyone to you again!!!

|  Dissapointed and in pain - Poor doc.... Stay AWAY  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

This was my first time to Aguayo's office since I moved to a new location. I came in with a runny nose and sneezing, I am in pain and sicker than I started. I contact the paging system to call the "Dr" and its been 8 hours no response. My face is covered with blisters and i can stand for a long time. I am usually not sick but this is horrible. She wrote the perscription before she touched me.

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

She compensates for a rather abrupt professional persona by surrounding herself with sweet caring staff. Otherwise I have no complaints

|  First impression  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2009

She was focused on me and moved the visit through my questions very efficiently; answered thoroughly. Not exactly friendly, but attentive. The staff was friendly, Good follow up.

|  my long term physician  |  show details
by mirvin on Mar 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Aguayo for 12 years now. She is a straight-shooter, doesn't over-prescribe like so many physicians do to get patients to move on, and she follows up! If you want to be coddled, go somewhere else. If you want straight-forward, solid medical care, go to Dr. Aguayo.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  This doctor should not be allowed to practice  |  show details
by iloverecess on Jan 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I called this office looking for a family practice close to home. I was told that the doctors did not want my child as a patient because he has autism.

|  Harsh Doctor  |  show details
by Paula13 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Nurse told my husband he would have to pay a double co-pay if he wanted more time with the doctor than 15 minutes. Doctor Aguayo had a horrible bed-side manner and provided no sense of comfort to a new patient. I wasn't willing to settle for someone who was harsh and unpleasant to be around. SORRY!