A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Albert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Albert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Albert MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Albert practice?
- Dr. Michele Albert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Albert practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Oncologists.