A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Albert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Albert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Albert MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Albert practice?
- Dr. Michele Albert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Albert practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Oncologists.