A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Albert is Excellent. Dr. Albert has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Albert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Endovascular Radiological Oncology, and ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.More Education & Awards
Dr. Albert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michele Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Albert practice?
Dr. Michele Albert practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.