Dr. Michele Ap Albert MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Michele Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Albert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Endovascular Radiological Oncology, and ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.More Education & Awards
Dr. Albert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Albert practice?
Dr. Michele Albert practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See Boston General Practitioners, Boston Internists, Boston Cardiologists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Radiologists.