A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Albert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Albert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Albert practice?
Dr. Michele Albert practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.