A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lee Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Michele Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Allen practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.