Dr. Michele Amoroso MD Patient Reviews

July 14th, 2015
Good experience
I saw her numerous times throughout the year and she was very thorough in her work. I really enjoyed the fact that you can consult with her in her office before she sees you in the patient room. It makes it much more personalized. Also, the fact that this office has ultrasound equipment is very helpful.

October 24th, 2014
Rude
She is horribly rude. Absolutely no bedside manner. I am the medical field and she talked down to me and treated me terribly. The staff and other providers there are great but Dr. Amoroso is not.

September 29th, 2013
General GYN
Would definitely recommend

September 18th, 2013
Emergency C
I must admit that I was a bit skeptical at first with Dr. Amoroso. Her bedside manner appeared to be lack luster. I can tell you with 100% certainty when it came to the care of my wife she was spot on. She took what could have been a horrible situation and with knowledge and efficiency brought my wife and our new daughter safely through. This practice has a lot of great physicians but I believe we were blessed to have her there that day.

January 16th, 2013
Very disappointed
I also found her also to be condescending, rude and nonchalant. She prescribed me the lowest dose of Prozac to me to help me with my bad periods and agitation which worked very good. I was laid off my job shortly after. Soon my Prosac prescription ran out of refills, and she refused to refill it unless I came in for my annual papsmere -- fine but with a minimum fee of $175 + lab work fees.. I told her I was living on unemployment, a single mom without insurance, etc. and I don't have the $$ for the exam. So, here I am now having TERRIBLE WITHDRAWALS from the Prozac that she REFUSES to refill my prescription. Very bad professional judgment and disregard for another human being/mother! All she wants is $$. Any knowledgeable medical professional should know never let a patient withdraw from a prescription drug. She is very abusive to her Patients and I have had so many MUCH better OB/GYN's. Many of the reviews I have read about her are words right out of my mouth. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE CHOOSING ANY OB/GYN and TRUST YOUR GUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE THEM.

April 12th, 2010
wealth of knowledge

April 4th, 2008
Practice is inconsistent with plan of care for obstetric patients. Noted lack of communication with partners.