A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Angers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angers
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Angers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angers graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Angers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Angers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele Angers practice?
- Dr. Michele Angers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Angers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.