A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Angers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angers graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Angers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Angers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele Angers practice?
- Dr. Michele Angers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Angers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.