A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Bailey Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Bailey Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey Ingram graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailey Ingram has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Linda Lee Bailey Ingram MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Bailey Ingram practice?
- Dr. Michele Bailey Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Bailey Ingram practices Pediatrics near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Pediatricians.