A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Miller Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Miller Battles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Miller Battles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller Battles graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Miller Battles has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Miller Battles MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Miller Battles practice?
- Dr. Michele Miller Battles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Miller Battles practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.