Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 9th, 2011

Missing my doctor very much and sad that she left practice. She was wonderful to me and my family - great listener, knowledgeable and prompt, unlike so many others. SHe had a particularly good rapport with my young adult children, who have not found a new Dr that they like

Sep 22nd, 2011

The practice is very easy to deal with. Wait times are short, they have an excellent nurse practitioner, and they can draw blood in the office. Dr. Berger, on the other hand, is very brusque and short with me. I'm reluctant to ask any follow-up questions. It's clear she just wants to get out of the room ASAP.

May 18th, 2010

She is really good, kind, caring doctor. I have been shopping around for a while now and I had a very good experience with her

May 17th, 2010

I was kept waiting in an examining room while she had lunch with some of the drug reps. Her nurse informed me that I would "Just have to wait until she was done because I was late", (which I wasn't). The receptionist had kept me waiting while they answered the phones and did other things. The staff and the Dr. were unforgivably rude and I will never go back.

Oct 14th, 2009

thorough, knowledgeable, and no-nonsense approach - the best!!

Don't bother show details Don't bother
by workingmom on Aug 8th, 2009

She was good a few years ago, but very poor quality care lately. Rushes through visits, poor follow-up and unpleasant demeanor. Missed some important tests, etc.

by ARCHIDEA on Jun 4th, 2008

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!