A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Boornazian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Boornazian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boornazian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boornazian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boornazian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Boornazian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lee Boornazian DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Boornazian practice?
- Dr. Michele Boornazian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Boornazian practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians and Media Geriatric Doctors.