A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Boornazian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Boornazian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boornazian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Boornazian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boornazian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Boornazian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Lee Boornazian DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Boornazian practice?
- Dr. Michele Boornazian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Boornazian practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors and Media Geriatric Doctors.