A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele D Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michele Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Darien, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Darien Obstetricians & Gynecologists.