Dr. Michele Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Brown?

January 6th, 2015

Dr. brown is terrific. I have been going to her for years and am grateful to have her as my Dr.

March 12th, 2012

Dr Brown is to the point and very effective, just what I want when I go for check ups. Her staff is great. Sometimes you do have to wait a bit long, but understandable if there is a delivery or something like that.

January 7th, 2011

terrible

She is an overworked single practicioner -- had my first baby with her -- did not go back for subsequent kids. No bedside manner -- delayed in getting to hosp. for delivery -- her backup MD went to some banana republic hospital- everyone else I know who had used her before no longer sees her -- btw her husband has the infertility clinic that she refers to -- ethically suspicous if you as me......

November 29th, 2010

Dr. Brown is a very experienced, knowledgible doctor who is very attentive to her patients and who is always one step ahead when it comes to diagnose a problem and treat her patients.Yes, she is very busy. She has a lot of patients and naturally it affects the waiting time and how easy you can get an appointment. However, as a doctor she is absolutely great. I've been seen her for years, she saw me through my first pregnancy and when the time is right I wouldn't wish for any other doctor to deliver my other child. She helped to deliver the children of my two sister's-in-law as well. Dr. Brown staff in my experience is absolutely great too. Very pleasant, caring and know their job. Hope it helps.

October 22nd, 2010

wont recommend her

She doesnt listen to you, and is always in a rush.She dissapears before you had a chance to ask her anything..and also has very poor bedside manner- she never even visited me before I was checked out from the hospital. I regret that I chose her as my dr.

September 3rd, 2009

undiagnosed Endometriosis

My experience with Dr Michelle Brown was extremely poor. After suffering 10 years with incredibly painful endometriosis and constantly asking her to check for it I was written off. She told me that I was not at risk and even prescribed painkillers for me to take during my period. I found out endometriosis could cause infertility so thankfully I went to a new doctor who immediately checked me for the disease and the new doctor concluded I suffered from acute endometriosis and performed laproscopic surgery which changed my quality of living. I have been pain free ever since. Dr. Michelle Brown was not attentive to my needs as a patient and quite frankly could have hampered my ability to bear children. Patient beware, she also took out a bartholins gland which left the right side of my vagina with no feeling what so ever.

June 2nd, 2008

A Wonderful Doctor

Michele Brown delivered both of my children starting back in 1990...I have always been treated respectfully and with great kindness by both she and her staff...She's helped me so much in the past and continues to do so.....Love her.

February 3rd, 2017