A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Bucciero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Bucciero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Bucciero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucciero graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bucciero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Bucciero MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Bucciero practice?
- Dr. Michele Bucciero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Bucciero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.