Dr. Michele Bucciero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Bucciero?

Posted on February 24th, 2016

This is our first baby and my husband was so excited for our first OB appointment. The staff was great! but when she came in she walked right past him didn't acknowledge him at all and was very cold towards him. She was nice to me which is expected I am the pregnant mom but my husband felt cheated on the experience. Because of this we decided to find another OB doctor and we are so very happy that we did.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

This is our first baby and she walked in and didnt even acknowledge my husband. She was nice and curteous to me and smiled a lot. But she didnt ask what my husband's name or even make eye contact with him. He felt very left out in the process although he understands thhe next 8nmonths is about me and our baby he just didnt like her. We found another doctor who spoke to us and not just me. I think if she would have just said hi to him we would feel much more comfortable.

The Best OB I've ever seen!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I had an AMAZING experience with Dr. Bucciero for my prenatal care and birth of my first baby. EVERY. SINGLE. APPOINTMENT, she greeted me with a huge smile and a hug and always made sure I knew that I was the only thing she was doing when I was with her. She ALWAYS treated me with respect and courtesy, and the office ALWAYS called ahead to let me know when she was running late because she was with a patient in labor to see if I'd rather reschedule. Then, when it was my turn, she was there for me at every step along the way. I ended up getting induced and it was a very long process. But she never, ever rushed me or pushed any decisions on me. When it came time for me to push, her office hours were just starting and she never flinched, she just excused herself to get a hair tie and then stayed with me for the whole two hours it took for me to push my baby out. She was kind and supportive the whole time. I could not have asked for a better doctor, and I've had three babies since, all who were delivered by different doctors, and none have come even remotely close to providing me with the level of care she did. In fact, after the baby was born, the nurses all told me how she was the only doctor in the hospital who would have even let me TRY to push, that everyone else would have automatically given me a c-section. Why? My baby never descended, so she was really high and I had a long way to push her. It did take me 2 hours, but that's actually the AVERAGE for a first-time vaginal delivery. And every nurse and resident we saw the whole time we were in the hospital said that she was their favorite doctor. I say the same thing, too. Dr Michele is a God send!

She's an angel!

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr. Bucciero is the best OBGYN that I've ever seen. She's been my doctor for 7 years, delivered 2 of my children and is such an amazing woman. Sweet, caring, funny, friendly, loves her patients and is very dedicated to her patients and her job as a doctor. I will continue to see her until she retires. I would recommend any woman that is looking for a understanding, caring, compassionate doctor, choose Dr. Michele Bucciero. You will love her!

Amazing OB

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Bucciero is an amazing OB. She is very caring as a dr. I had all my 3 kids under her care, and wouldn't have done it any other way. The people in her St. Francis office are great as well. Always welcoming, return all call as soon as they can! I would say that Dr.Bucciero is hands down the best in the Chicago area.

Posted on July 5th, 2017