A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Butler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Butler, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Preston Butler DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele P. Butler practice?
- Dr. Michele Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Butler practices Emergency Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ.
See Sun City West Emergency Physicians.