Dr. Michele Campione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Campione?

August 25th, 2017

Great doctor.

Dr. Campione treated my ADHD so well with ADDERALL that my GPA soared in Columbia MBA graduate school. I wish i had come to see Dr. Campione sooner bc i might have done better in college but right now Dr.Campione is helping me tremendously in MBA graduate school.I am completely indebted to Dr. Campione

August 19th, 2017

Best doctor in New York City

Dr Campione sets the standard for all other doctors. She consistently runs on time. Returns phone calls, texts and emails most promptly. Has a welcoming face and a beautiful office right off the Q train now. Dr C has a warm and compassionate bedside manner. I highly recommend her to u.

August 10th, 2017

BEST DOCTOR!

Dr. Campione was the nicest doctor I have ever been to. She listened to me intently during my session with her and presented me with many treatment options that have already begun to a make me feel better. Dr. Campione is the BEST!. Highly recommend her to you

July 17th, 2017

SCORE HIGH on EXAMS!!

Dr. C has gotten TONS of me and my friends through law school, medical school and MBA school all bc she is SO good at treating ADHD with meds like ADDERALL. ALL my friends grades are MUCH higher thanks to Dr. C''s care. I KNOW I passed the BAR exam all due to Dr. C's care. If you want to score HIGH on your exams go see Dr. C. We all can concentrate and focus better on our studies thanks to Dr. C

July 9th, 2017

TAKES CARE OF ALL THE NURSES At NYPH

Dr C takes care of me and about 10 of my nurses from New York Presbyterian Hospital. We ALL LOVE Dr. Campione. She takes such good care of us. Always available by text, email and phone. always quick to get back to you. Knows LOTS about the meds she prescribes so Dr. C gets you feeling better FAST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

July 6th, 2017

Good doctor with flexible hours

It is so hard finding a decent psychiatrist in nyc and especially one with flexible work hours. Dr. Campione is someone who I've started seeing and I highly recommend her. She's incredibly knowledgable about treatment and is truly interested in helping you get results. I've struggled with different doctors and all kinds of medications in the past and it has taken me probably 12 years to finally find a doctor who understands my personal issues and how to treat them. I cannot stand the other doctors out there, they are all in it for the money, many of them foreign and hard to understand or very old and should be retired or just plain bad as a psychiatrist. And their office hours are so limited that it's impossible to get an appointment around my work schedule. I'm glad to have found Dr. Campione and I hope to continue seeing her.

the NICEST doctor

I have only been to see Dr. Campione a few times but I have never been so happy with the service that I received at a doctor's office.. Dr. Campione RUNS ON TIME!!!. She RESPONDS to texts, emails and phone calls. Dr. Campione is friendly, easygoing, informative and professional. I was seen immediately with NO WAIT time at all -- I had an appointment scheduled.Her office is pristine and lovely. And now it is on the corner of the new Q Train!! how convenient

wonderful and caring doctor

Dr. Campione is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is helpful and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Campione to friends and family. She is centrally located on 72nd street and 2nd avenue right next to the new Q train. I am grateful for the easy commute from my office during the daytime hours to see her,. You would be lucky to have Dr. Campione as your doctor.

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO

I think Dr. Campione is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Her credentials are outstanding!! NYU MEDICAL SCHOOL and NYU Residency. Dr. C is well worth the long train ride in from queens to Manhattan.

THE REAL DEAL

Dr. Campione is the real deal. I cannot express how grateful I am that I found an ethical and competent doctor who truly cares. The care she gives is outstanding. Would recommend Dr. C without reservation.

March 25th, 2017

FANTASTIC !!!

I have been seeing Dr. Campione for two years now and I cant imagine my life without her. She is highly skilled in her field. All my life I have struggled with insomnia and depression and Dr. Campione cured me of both really fast.

March 25th, 2017

exceptional doctor

Dr. Campione is the best doctor I have ever visited. She is amazing!!. Dr C is a breath of fresh air. Dr. Campione made me feel comfortable right away. Dr C cured me of my ADHD really fast. I owe my relationships and career to Dr. Campione's great care.