Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Candelore
Dr. Michele Candelore, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Coral, FL. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Candelore is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center and HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial. Dr. Candelore has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Candelore has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michele Candelore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Estrella Carballido
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi7
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi37