Dr. Michele Candelore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Candelore?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michele Candelore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016

Never has appointments!!!

I have been a patient for 12 years and I have been sick for a month and have tried to get an appointment 3 times and have been told that she has no ap ...

April 26th, 2016

Great Doctor informative, caring, I'm happy I found her.

April 9th, 2016

Really cares about her patients

If you are are current patient, it is easy to get an appointment. When I first started going to her, 7 years ago, it was easy to get an appointment. I imagine it takes longer now as her practice has grown.

November 24th, 2015

Rude office staff. Dr. Hears but does not LISTEN.

September 26th, 2015

All around amazing doctor

August 13th, 2015

Family Doctor

Warm friendly General Medicine MD

March 6th, 2015

Please if you are looking at this page for a recommendation for Dr. Candelore and her practice/staff, read no further then this post! If there is a negative post, then the person writing it is more then likely the problem with their experience. I have had a lot of experience with a large number of many different doctors in the Cape and no office can compare with Dr. Candelore and her staff/team. She is by fare one of the best physicians in the Cape along with her staff/team too. If there are clients that have poor reviews with her and her staff, the problems are more then likely with the clients. You must be an inpatient ignorant person to have had a bad experience with Dr. Candelore and her staff. You also should not even be aloud to leave reviews as you are probably just an over all bitter hateful person ,please stay off the internet. Dr. Candelore and all of her staff/team are some of the most professional people in their industry. They all know the meaning of quality care and what is in the best interest for the patient. I wish them all the best and hope for their growth in the future to be able to care for more of us who appreciate them.

March 6th, 2015

Typical medical care in Cape COral

I arrived today for my 9:30 am appointment at 9:15. After I provided my drivers license and insurance card I wast told I should have been there by 9:00 so they could not see me and I would have to make another appointment! This has happened top me twice in Cape Coral since recently moving her from Texas! The health care service in Cape Coral/Fort Myers area is the worst I have ever experienced! I would not visit this doctor or any doctor that cares so little about their patients and their patients time!

February 6th, 2015

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I had an appointment for a shingles shot at 11 am today with the nurse. I sat waiting for the nurse for more than 40 minutes. When the nurse came out, she asked me to complete paperwork, but she had checked the pneumonia vaccine, so I told her I wasn't here for that vaccine, but for the shingles vaccine. She looked puzzled so the assistant with red hair explained which vaccine it was. She said she didn't think she had that vaccine. The assistant told her she did. I softly said, "She is a nurse and doesn't know the difference between shingles vaccine and pneumonia vaccine?" I was then told she is an MA (but still, shouldn't she know?). I finished completing the paperwork, X'ing out the pneumonia and checking shingles. The MA left and returned about 10 minutes later with new paperwork for me to sign. She said I would have to resign the sheet that she had checked pneumonia on, and I said, it is ok, I changed it, and she tore it up. You know, none of this made me very comfortable with the MA who obviously had a chip on her shoulder and no telling what kind of training to stick me with a needle, so I left, wasting 55 minutes of my very busy and precious time. I didn't get the vaccine that I had scheduled weeks ago.

October 21st, 2013

Rudeness of office manager.etal.

Although I can say that Dr, Candelore herself, is a competent Dr. That is where any sign of competence ends! Her staff is the rudest I have EVER encountered in all my years (73) of receiving or seeking medical help. Her "office manager" VALERIE really is the WORST employee anyone could wish to have. 2 months ago i was told that dr. would have to see me before a prescription could be filled. said I would like to talk to the Dr. VALARIE said the dr. would call me. Haven't received that call yet!!! That was not the 1st time her rudeness had been noticed, I had even told Dr. C . about it and nothing has changed. When I asked to talk to the Dr. it was because I knew I moving to Mass. in Oct. and needed to discuss my meds with her so I would not be left without refills. Well needless to say I am now living with my daughter in Mass. and called her office today because I am out of one of the heart meds I need. I had my daughter talk to VALERIE and my daughter being an R.N. knew this heart med. was important and i had been without for 2 months. The office staff starting with VALERIE were soooo rude to her and then would not accept calls when she tried to call back. She was given an answering machine. and this was early afternoon. Not lunchtime or after hours. So for what it's worth, I wouldn't go back there if someone were to pay me!!!! Having Dr. Candelore for your doctor is not worth having to put up with her staff. I would be more than glad to discuss this with anyone.

June 11th, 2013

Office Staff gets a "F"

With the environment of todays medical services, personalization of care and basic respect for patients and maintaining office decorum, seems to be all but eliminated. My experience with Dr Candelore's office reflects just such a lack in area. While I do rate Dr Candelore's actual medical services personally as very good, I rate the experience with her unprofessional and rude staff as the worst I've come across. Unfortunately this appears to be an unwelcomed trend in how doctors offices have become. More and more are operating as a detached business practice with little patient concern or care. She has a disrespectful and arrogant staff with the office manager leading the charge. With a complete lack of concern for any issues other than their way or the highway. Example: when explaining the inconvenience that was caused by an appointment error made by one of the staff, the office manager "Missy's" response was....I quote... "That sounds like your problem" All the while, making absolutely sure none of the discontent ever reaches Dr. Candelore. And I'm sure if it ever does it will be complete mistruths and slander meant only to distract from their own incompetence. And the system continues on, with Dr Candelore always unaware. With no other avenue to bring this issue to the attention of the actual practitioner Dr. Candelore, I regret to say, I expect these attitudes will certainly continue. I will simply close by saying I won't be back. Good luck Dr, Candelore.

March 29th, 2013

Dr. Candelore is awesome....she takes her time and listens. I never feel like she is pushing me out so she can see another patient. She is on top off all current meds and is not a pill pusher.