Dr. Michele Carr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michele Carr?

Posted on July 21st, 2015

An absolute cantankerous troll, wouldn't go back to see her if the hospital paid me.

Most unprofessional office I've ever dealt with

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Brought my son to see Dr. Carr regarding getting tubes in his ears. Took almost one hour to see Dr. Carr. Neither the resident nor Dr. Carr bothered to read his chart prior to seeing us. Dr. Carr was very rude, and also misdiagnosed him as having hearing loss (we have had him tested elsewhere else, whcih has shown she was wrong). We had to wait over a week to schedule the surgery for the tubes - her office staff, including a nurse we spoke to and the surgery scheduler, were extremely rude. The surgery scheduler openly refused to help us schedule the surgery. I personally have to over three dozen specialist in my lifetime for medical problems I have. My wife works in hospital compliance. Neither of us have ever experienced the lack of professionalism we have experieence with Dr. Carr and her staff. I highly recommend you go elsewhere - anywhere.

Posted on August 18th, 2014