A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casoli-Reardon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casoli-Reardon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casoli-Reardon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Casoli-Reardon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon practice?
- Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Casoli-Reardon practices Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.