Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavanee is wonderful. She is very thorough and really takes the time with you to answer all of your questions. The staff is wonderful and friendly also. The office is beautiful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cavanee to family and friends.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee is always prompt, supportive, and spends the time necessary to get to know you and share ways to achieve the success you desire.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Of all the doctors available in the Dallas area, I feel that I made the best choice ever in going to Dr Michele Cavenee. She is very good in speaking with you to address your health issues, as well as working to provide optimal solutions to resolve them.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Looking forward to a long relationship with Dr Cavenee and staff! They were great!

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have every confidence in Dr. Cavenee and her approach to addressing my concerns. She is very knowledgeable and personable.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavanee takes the time to answer any questions I have and offer helpful suggestions.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable. A lot of good information.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I truly enjoyed my visit with Dr. Cavenee. She was very helpful. She did not rush through the appointment and she listened to any concerns or questions I had. The office was comfortable and very welcoming.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee is a great health care provider for weight loss. She is very sweet, listens to her patients and cares about their needs.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Cavenee was very easy to talk to and very informative. It can be difficult to discuss weight issues, but she makes you feel very comfortable about it. I feel positive about the experience and look forward to my next appointment.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I are anxious to work with Dr Cavanee on our healthy weight loss journey. It is comforting to know we are working with a doctor to gain the clarity and knowledge we need to be successful and healthy through this process.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Cavanee is very easy to talk to and she has practical advice.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavanee was wonderful. She really took her time with me and addressed all my concerns. I felt she listened and cared about me and really wants to help me feel better.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee addressed all my health concerns and is very knowledgeable.