Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and knowledgeable.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very personal and professional.

Jun 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love Michelle she was awesome

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and always looking for way to help you reach your goals. Everyone is friendly and that is a big plus as well.

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee helps me to understand what might trigger me to overeat & ways to help me break the bad habits that have caused me to put the weight backon after I lose it. She gives good suggestions on ways to cut back what I eat but still enjoy what I eat.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend this office and was very pleased with my visit. Dr.Cavanee took her time answering all my questions and was very good about explaining the program best suited for me.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee was very informative and I felt comfortable talking about my weight struggles.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee is positive in what she says to me which helps keep me positive even if I didn't lose as much I wanted to. She give good suggestions on healthy eatting & helps me stay on target when I get off it.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee is very easy to talk to and has played a huge part in my improved health!

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee listened to my concerns and formulated a meal plan for me. I really like the detailed meal plan that she provides. Would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative. Very helpful.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cave née takes tine to address all of your questions. I find her to be very professional and personable. She and her staff are great!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavanee is wonderful. She is very thorough and really takes the time with you to answer all of your questions. The staff is wonderful and friendly also. The office is beautiful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cavanee to family and friends.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee is always prompt, supportive, and spends the time necessary to get to know you and share ways to achieve the success you desire.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Of all the doctors available in the Dallas area, I feel that I made the best choice ever in going to Dr Michele Cavenee. She is very good in speaking with you to address your health issues, as well as working to provide optimal solutions to resolve them.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Looking forward to a long relationship with Dr Cavenee and staff! They were great!

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have every confidence in Dr. Cavenee and her approach to addressing my concerns. She is very knowledgeable and personable.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavanee takes the time to answer any questions I have and offer helpful suggestions.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable. A lot of good information.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I truly enjoyed my visit with Dr. Cavenee. She was very helpful. She did not rush through the appointment and she listened to any concerns or questions I had. The office was comfortable and very welcoming.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee is a great health care provider for weight loss. She is very sweet, listens to her patients and cares about their needs.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Cavenee was very easy to talk to and very informative. It can be difficult to discuss weight issues, but she makes you feel very comfortable about it. I feel positive about the experience and look forward to my next appointment.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I are anxious to work with Dr Cavanee on our healthy weight loss journey. It is comforting to know we are working with a doctor to gain the clarity and knowledge we need to be successful and healthy through this process.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Cavanee is very easy to talk to and she has practical advice.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavanee was wonderful. She really took her time with me and addressed all my concerns. I felt she listened and cared about me and really wants to help me feel better.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cavenee addressed all my health concerns and is very knowledgeable.