A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Chase is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chase has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Ann Chase MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Michele Chase has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Chase practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.