A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Clement:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Clement, Urology is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Clement, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Clement graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clement has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Rene Clement MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michele R. Clement practice?
- Dr. Michele Clement has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Clement practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists and Morristown Pediatric Specialists.