Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  A Dissapontment  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2014

What was the take away? This doctor has one heck of an attitude! It was very sad actually. There was no empathic connection made with myself as a parent and not one gesture made toward my child - her patient. We availed ourselves to her in an attempt to understand and resolve a chronic problem and instead found her almost "enraged" that our voiding diary did not "meet her standards". Condescending and borderline obnoxious. Honestly, where do I start with this one? She's a "piece of work?" She needs to step up the customer service and lose the attitude. Get rid of the mangy, old Monster University stuffed animals laying around while you're at it. People . . . take my advice: YOU and YOUR CHILD DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS! Support staff seem like good people, but I'm sure it can't be easy working with doczilla..

|  Nightmare  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2014

Absolutely horrific. I would not recommend this urologist to my worst enemy. She does not care about her patients at all. If you are considering her as a provider, look elsewhere and save yourself a lot of headache.

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

My grandson had a proceedure with Dr Clement and everything went very well. She is very talented and very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

I took my 6 month old son, who needed to be circumcised, to this doctor on a referral from my pediatrician. Our first experience, including the office visit and the surgery was fine, I had no complaints. Almost a year after the surgery things didn't look right so I took him back for a checkup. She ended up doing a "procedure" on him in which her only explanation of what was happening was "hold him down", there was no warning at all. This "procedure" was basically a re-circumcision without any pain meds or anesthesia . NOTHING. He screamed for about 8 hours afterward When I called the office the next day, they were cold and essentially said that my son was a wimp, that she has done it before and no one has ever called to complain. Nice. (And I was billed for the office visit and the procedur...over $400)It was a horrible experience and I will NEVER let her touch either of my children again. My son had to be re-circumcised with actual pain meds and anesthesia by a wonderful doctor who said that the procedure that this woman did on him was unnecessary and cruel. Please don't put your children through this, she is cold and uncaring.