Urology
95 Madison Ave
Ste 302
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-539-1050
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Nightmare  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2014

Absolutely horrific. I would not recommend this urologist to my worst enemy. She does not care about her patients at all. If you are considering her as a provider, look elsewhere and save yourself a lot of headache.

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

My grandson had a proceedure with Dr Clement and everything went very well. She is very talented and very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

I took my 6 month old son, who needed to be circumcised, to this doctor on a referral from my pediatrician. Our first experience, including the office visit and the surgery was fine, I had no complaints. Almost a year after the surgery things didn't look right so I took him back for a checkup. She ended up doing a "procedure" on him in which her only explanation of what was happening was "hold him down", there was no warning at all. This "procedure" was basically a re-circumcision without any pain meds or anesthesia . NOTHING. He screamed for about 8 hours afterward When I called the office the next day, they were cold and essentially said that my son was a wimp, that she has done it before and no one has ever called to complain. Nice. (And I was billed for the office visit and the procedur...over $400)It was a horrible experience and I will NEVER let her touch either of my children again. My son had to be re-circumcised with actual pain meds and anesthesia by a wonderful doctor who said that the procedure that this woman did on him was unnecessary and cruel. Please don't put your children through this, she is cold and uncaring.