Dr. Michele Cofield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Cofield?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michele Cofield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Poor customer service and worse wait times!

This appointment was a mess before it began. I was rescheduled 3 times before even arriving. I arrived for my 4pm appointment only to wait in the lobby until after 5pm. I checked with the rude receptionist Erica on the wait time. As usual she was unfriendly & short. Her response was "Well, you can reschedule." I said no thanks, I've already been forced to do that 3 times. While waiting I heard Dr. Cofield in the back even though I was told I had to do the 3 appt. changes because she was out on medical leave. (If she came back early, common courtesy would be to place me back with my Dr. I have a history seeing). I was finally called back & placed in a room. The nurse told me there were still 4 patients ahead of me & it would be about another hour. I watched people in the wait room leave & a prospective new patient reschedule. When the exam was over I went to the front to check out. No one was there. I waited a few minutes & finally just left. 2 hour wait for a 10 minute appt

February 12th, 2017

Don't look any further. Dr. Cofield is the best! She's understanding, an expert in her field and so funny that she makes you relax even during critical times.

January 5th, 2017

Understanding

Dr Cofield always knows how to keep me calm when I have any situation arise. She addresses the situation by letting me know up front I am going to be alright. She will take care of me and get me thru it. She listens to me and answers all my questions. I have recommended her to numerous women, some friends as well as coworkers. She was recommended to me by a customer of mine and I won't go anywhere else.

October 29th, 2016

Dr. Cofield is so easy to talk with. She does a wonderful job communicating with you during exams/procedures to out you at ease.

October 23rd, 2016

I don't know anyone that looks forward to their annual exam, but I can tell you Dr. Cofield makes you feel very comfortable with the appointment. She has such a positive demeanor about herself. She explains everything she is doing, so there are no surprises. I would recommend her highly for any age group.

September 26th, 2016

Review

Love this practice. Dr Cofield is always happy, so personable and explains things so well. Whole staff is welcoming and professional.

September 13th, 2016

Went to Dr. Cofield In Norfolk, VA years ago...

We saw her when she was working with Dr. Coltrin in Norfolk, VA. She was, and I'm sure is still, absolutely fantastic! We ended up doing a scheduled C-section and her spirit and personality in all aspects put us instantly at ease. She even gave our beautiful boy and lovely handmade knit hat. The personal touch that she added to everything was wonderful. We were so delighted with her!

August 30th, 2016

I am very satisfied with the service from this office. DR. Cofield, I just love her !!! She is the best .

July 25th, 2016

Genuine Caring Expert

Dr. Cofield always makes me feel comfortable. I can talk to her about anything. She is a genuine doctor who is an expert in her craft!

May 17th, 2016

She is the Best!

I will follow this doctor anywhere she goes!

May 9th, 2016

Dr. Cofield is an excellent doctor. She brought myself and my family comfort throughout the labor and delivery of my Son. I have recommended her to friends, and they agree she's great!

April 17th, 2016

We miscarried our first pregnancy, and Dr. Cofield was more than we could ask for in such a difficult time. She is professional, has a unique and caring bedside manner, and is one of the most skilled physicians I have worked with. Highly recommend