Dr. Michele Cofield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
Dr. Cofield is so easy to talk with. She does a wonderful job communicating with you during exams/procedures to out you at ease.

October 23rd, 2016
I don't know anyone that looks forward to their annual exam, but I can tell you Dr. Cofield makes you feel very comfortable with the appointment. She has such a positive demeanor about herself. She explains everything she is doing, so there are no surprises. I would recommend her highly for any age group.

September 26th, 2016
Review
Love this practice. Dr Cofield is always happy, so personable and explains things so well. Whole staff is welcoming and professional.

September 13th, 2016
Went to Dr. Cofield In Norfolk, VA years ago...
We saw her when she was working with Dr. Coltrin in Norfolk, VA. She was, and I'm sure is still, absolutely fantastic! We ended up doing a scheduled C-section and her spirit and personality in all aspects put us instantly at ease. She even gave our beautiful boy and lovely handmade knit hat. The personal touch that she added to everything was wonderful. We were so delighted with her!

August 30th, 2016
I am very satisfied with the service from this office. DR. Cofield, I just love her !!! She is the best .

July 25th, 2016
Genuine Caring Expert
Dr. Cofield always makes me feel comfortable. I can talk to her about anything. She is a genuine doctor who is an expert in her craft!

May 16th, 2016
She is the Best!
I will follow this doctor anywhere she goes!

May 9th, 2016
Dr. Cofield is an excellent doctor. She brought myself and my family comfort throughout the labor and delivery of my Son. I have recommended her to friends, and they agree she's great!

April 17th, 2016
We miscarried our first pregnancy, and Dr. Cofield was more than we could ask for in such a difficult time. She is professional, has a unique and caring bedside manner, and is one of the most skilled physicians I have worked with. Highly recommend

April 17th, 2016
Dr. Cofield is a GEM! She is thorough, considerate and personable.

April 5th, 2016
Very Disappointed
I moved to the FL area recently and was looking for a OB. So when I saw the reviews I was very excited. I called made appointment that was easy she told me to fill out paperwork before I come. So I did, and brought it back in before my appointment.When it came the day for my appointment I was early by 15 mins and I sat in the waiting room for about 35 mins. Then when they called me back I sat in the room waiting for the Dr for over 1hr in and 30 mins. I couldn't believe it this was the longest I had ever had to wait. What made it worse was I heard the Dr and the nurses laughing, joking and even eating in the hall right outside my door. I was very disappointed. When I was about to leave the Dr. comes in and says sorry for your wait. Then says I'm 3 weeks to early to be seen. If I still want my annual exam my insurance wouldn't cover it. Really never going back here a waste of my time. Very rude unprofessional.

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Cofield is an awesome doctor! :D
Dr. Cofield is an awesome doctor! :D She knows her stuff, explains information in an easy way, takes time with us, and is a Packer's fan like us! :D