A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Columbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Columbo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Columbo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Columbo graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Columbo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Columbo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Columbo practice?
- Dr. Michele Columbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Columbo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Allergists and Bryn Mawr Internists.