A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Columbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Columbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Columbo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Columbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Columbo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Columbo graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Columbo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Columbo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Columbo practice?
- Dr. Michele Columbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Columbo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Allergists and Bryn Mawr Internists.