A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Columbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Columbo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Columbo
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Columbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Columbo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Columbo graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Columbo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Columbo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Columbo practice?
- Dr. Michele Columbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Columbo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Allergists and Bryn Mawr Internists.