Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Hirsch
Dr. Michele Hirsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hirsch is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Elkins Park Hospital and Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services. Dr. Hirsch has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Hirsch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michele Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Sean Janzer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Matthew Behme
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Ajit Desai
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi46