A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Costantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Costantino, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Costantino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantino graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Costantino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Linne Costantino MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Costantino practice?
- Dr. Michele Costantino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Costantino practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.