A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Hirsch, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Hirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Linne Hirsch MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele L. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Michele Hirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Hirsch practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.