A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Crage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Crage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Crage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crage graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Anne Crage MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Crage practice?
- Dr. Michele Crage has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Crage practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Woburn, MA.
See Woburn Internists and Woburn Nephrologists.