A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Crage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Crage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Crage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Crage graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans