A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Curtis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Curtis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon Baines Johnson General Hosp
- Mhhs Hermann Lab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Groark Curtis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele G. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Michele Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Curtis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.