Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Cyr
Dr. Michele Cyr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cyr is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Women & Infants Hospital of RI and Miriam Hospital. Dr. Cyr has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michele Cyr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michele Cyr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Anne De Groot
Providence, RI 0.07 mi30
Dr. Richard Besdine
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Providence, RI 0.15 mi48
Dr. Joan Teno
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Providence, RI 0.15 mi35