A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele DeGregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele DeGregorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeGregorio
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeGregorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele DeGregorio, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGregorio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 6 awards.
Dr. DeGregorio has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele DeGregorio MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele DeGregorio practice?
- Dr. Michele DeGregorio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele DeGregorio practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.