A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele DeGregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele DeGregorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele DeGregorio, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGregorio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 5 awards.
Dr. DeGregorio has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele DeGregorio MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele DeGregorio practice?
- Dr. Michele DeGregorio has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michele DeGregorio practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.