A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Degregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Degregorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Degregorio, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Degregorio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Degregorio has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Degregorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele Degregorio practice?
Dr. Michele Degregorio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.