Dr. Michele Degregorio MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

no change

July 28th, 2016
Amazing, knowledgable and compassionate Doctor. Did everything to save my dads life and support our family. Continued great care for my family when we needed his cardiologist care. Special place in my heart for how he went above and beyond for myself and my family.

June 26th, 2015
Excellent in all areas...helps me w/assurance of husbands conditiom

April 27th, 2015
Feel very well taken care of. Very informative. Nice staff. Nice office.

June 5th, 2013
He is a "TRUE" life saver.
Dr. DeGregario is an angel who has earned his wings. He saved my life after a major heart attack. I had flat lined twice and he brought me back and has given me the best care a doctor could give. He takes the time and care to really figure things out and will answer all your questions over and over again if needed. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I would recommend him in a "heart beat". His staff is very kind also and treats you with dignity and respect.

November 28th, 2012
Mrs. Mark McMaster
This DOctor is wonderful...My husband has been under his care for the past 9 years. We could not be under better care. I would highly recommend him for heart and vascular care!!!

October 31st, 2011
Very professional
I had a mild heart attack in 2009. Dr. D was assigned to me while in the emergency room; he saved my life. On my follow up visits he is very concerned and personable, I never feel rushed during my appointment time. I go to the Clarkston office and find his staff very friendly (one was actually singing "Good morning to you" as she came in).

August 5th, 2011
I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Dr. DeGregorio, he saved my life and is a great caring professional. I owe him my life.

October 18th, 2010
Top-Notch Doctor
My husband and I are shocked at the negative comments about Dr. DeGregorio. He is extremely knowledgable and experienced. He is caring, answers all of our questions at each visit and treats us like we are the only patients in the office. He has shown wonderful care of my husband's health, and even shown concern for me. I must say his office staff at the Clarkston office are wonderful and his staff at the Woodward Ave. office are the exact opposite. I'm 55 years old and I have never been treated more rudely by any doctor's office in my life. If he wasn't such a good heart doctor, we would never return. We just try our best to make our appointments at the Clarkston office. They're great there.

August 24th, 2010
Great Doc
Took time to discuss my issue. Very cordial and put me to ease

May 27th, 2010
I sat in the waiting room for almost one hour and fifteen minutes. The girls at the front desk, didnt care to hear what you wanted to say they just closed the window and went back to talking about their plans for the weekend. Well until the doctor came in who was swearing and throwing things. Once back in the room the girls seemed very nice and helpful. However, when talking to the doctor, I felt very rushed. As if he didnt have time to listen and was called out of the room twice.

January 3rd, 2010
excellent surgeon excellent dr. took very good care of me in hospital and at office. highly recommend him.

November 6th, 2009
Spending enough time
I do not believe he spends enough time with me. I wait 45 minutes or longer and he only spends about 15 min. with me.