A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Despreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Despreaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Despreaux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Despreaux graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Despreaux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Despreaux MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Despreaux practice?
- Dr. Michele Despreaux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Despreaux practices Internal Medicine near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Kent Internists.