A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Devito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Devito, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Devito, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Face and Body
- Facial Enhancements
Education & Awards
Dr. Devito graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Devito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Advanced Laser and Surgicenter of AZ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Carolyn Devito MD and FACS is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele C. Devito practice?
- Dr. Michele Devito has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Devito practices Plastic Surgery near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Surgeons.