A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Donato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Donato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Donato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donato graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Donato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Donato MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Donato practice?
- Dr. Michele Donato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Donato practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Oncologists.