A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Elkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Elkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Elkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkins graduated from Universite De Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg.
Dr. Elkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Elkins MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele Elkins practice?
- Dr. Michele Elkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Elkins practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Vauxhall, NJ.
See Vauxhall Internists and Vauxhall Geriatric Doctors.