A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Elkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Elkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkins graduated from Universite De Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg.
Dr. Elkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans