A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Fantazzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Fantazzio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Fantazzio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantazzio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fantazzio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Adrienne Fantazzio MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michele A. Fantazzio practice?
- Dr. Michele Fantazzio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Fantazzio practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.