Surgeons

239 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd
Ste 360
Sewell, NJ 08080
856-424-8004
Locations and availability (4)

|  apointment  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

After discovering yesterday that i have a mass in my breast Dr. Fantazzio was very highly suggested by one of my associates. When i called to make my appointment i was asked if i had any issues, i explained that i have a mass in my breast. The earliest appointment that i could get was the end of May. And she also asked me who was my doctor I explained the practice that i go to and the name of the nurse who treats me. I also explained that i couldn't remember the name of the doctors because i always treat with the nurse and my prescription was in the car but i could Google it. She began to yell at me saying it is on the top of the prescription, i explained again it is in my car. And she stated the name of the doctor should be at top. Is she just not listening and does she not realize that my nerves are shot because i may once again have breast cancer. I will not be making an appointment at this office they need to give a class in sensitivity and professionalism to their staff. With the rave reviews that I have gotten for this doctor i would not subject myself to dealing with the rude receptionist during this trying time in my life.

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

Dr. Fanazzio is an AWESOME physician !!! Caring,intelligent, down to earth and a great sense of humor and compassion. It's ashame there are not more doctors around like her.

|  show details
by Nancy on May 20th, 2009

Spoke in lay terms. Easy to understand. Caring. Compassionate. Upbeat. Personal.