Dr. Michele Fantazzio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Fantazzio?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Michele Fantazzio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2016

Horrible doc.

My wife is 3 weeks out of surgery from cancer and the surgeon Fantazzio has unexpectedly refused to treat her pain and discomfort and has given no notice and no options for her. My wife now suffers each hour and all I can do is watch. Guess the doc finally got paid and now my wife and her pain mean nothing.

November 11th, 2016

Consider the treatment after surgery

My wife is 3 weeks out of surgery from cancer and the surgeon Fantazzio now refuses unexpectedly to us to treat her pain. Each hour now I have to watch her suffer from the pain and discomfort and I have no idea what to do next or where to turn for help.

February 3rd, 2016

I was so afraid . I had been diagnosed with a cis in my left breast. I came home , I didn't call my family and went down on my knees and prayed . I didn't fear any more, I was told by a pa at my doctors office that the "probably benign" was not good, so I called the american cancer and asked for a female specialist and JESUS' sent me to Dr. Fantazzio. YAHWEH held to His Word, NO Surgery! Dr. Fantazzio is an GOD SEND! She is a Wonderful Young Lady, I say that with High regards. I pray this testimony reaches someone who needs to know JESUS LIVES! And get this Wonderful Anointed Lady.

January 31st, 2016

I'm in my early 20s and found a lump in my breast..of course, I was absolutely petrified. I went to my general doctor and for an ultrasound before meeting with Dr. Fantazzio. Although these weren't horrible experiences, they still left me feeling scared and alone. As soon as I met with Dr. Fantazzio, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and for the first time since I found the lump truly felt everything would be ok. I was a nervous wreck the day of the surgery, but as soon as I saw her I felt much more relaxed and at ease. The surgery itself went so much better than I ever would have expected. Dr. Fantazzio's bedside manner was exceptional and I would recommend her to anyone!

October 9th, 2015

Terrific doctor

After my follow up mammogram showed abnormalities, my OB/GYN insisted that I see Dr Fantazzio over any other breast specialist or surgeon. I agreed, the appt was made through the Virtua patient referral desk and off I went not knowing at all what to expect. What I found was a gem in Dr Fantazzio and her staff from initial consultation to biopsy procedures to getting final results. Dr Fantazzio is a smart, serious and talented doctor, and yet knows how to interject humor to keep a patient at ease. Her bedside manner is outstanding. I strongly recommend her -- while my news was all good, I would have felt completely comfortable if I had to walk a longer road with her.

May 1st, 2015

Wonderful doctor

She is a fantastic doctor who makes you feel very comfortable when you are in an uncomfortable position.

March 25th, 2015

Dr Fantastic

Dr Fantazzio is the best. Great sense of humor and upbeat.

October 31st, 2012

FANTASTIC

April 18th, 2012

apointment

After discovering yesterday that i have a mass in my breast Dr. Fantazzio was very highly suggested by one of my associates. When i called to make my appointment i was asked if i had any issues, i explained that i have a mass in my breast. The earliest appointment that i could get was the end of May. And she also asked me who was my doctor I explained the practice that i go to and the name of the nurse who treats me. I also explained that i couldn't remember the name of the doctors because i always treat with the nurse and my prescription was in the car but i could Google it. She began to yell at me saying it is on the top of the prescription, i explained again it is in my car. And she stated the name of the doctor should be at top. Is she just not listening and does she not realize that my nerves are shot because i may once again have breast cancer. I will not be making an appointment at this office they need to give a class in sensitivity and professionalism to their staff. With the rave reviews that I have gotten for this doctor i would not subject myself to dealing with the rude receptionist during this trying time in my life.

February 9th, 2011

Dr. Fanazzio is an AWESOME physician !!! Caring,intelligent, down to earth and a great sense of humor and compassion. It's ashame there are not more doctors around like her.

May 20th, 2009

Spoke in lay terms. Easy to understand. Caring. Compassionate. Upbeat. Personal.

September 7th, 2017