Dr. Michele Finley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michele Finley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015

Patient Liaison, Winslow Facial Plastic Surgery

I had my first procedure with Dr. Finley in 2010?. Since that time, I've had several more. Dr. Finley and her staff are OUTSTANDING in every way. I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend SmartLipo for successful long-term results. Amy (patient care coordinator) and Dr. Finley are the best of the best. THANKS!

March 19th, 2014

Retired

My experience for the last 7 years with Dr. Finley has been outstanding. Beginning with prompt attention upon arrival to extremely consistent results from service's received. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Finley's product and medical knowledge, I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Finley to both male and female clients

September 12th, 2013

Turn back the clock

I wish I could turn back the clock and never have had to experience this office. Making the appointments was great and Jackie was always terrific. But, like all the employees there she's gone too! The esthetician(s) I loved are gone. The facials I had were very nice, the Botox was ok, I got that once, everything from the Dr was a nightmare. Nothing turned out as promised and I've had to pay another doctor to fix the issues. I found out Dr F isn't a plastic surgeon only an internal medicine doctor. They are rather misleading that way. She is a 'self proclaimed' expert in this field. I guess she's also a self proclaimed ego maniac.

December 14th, 2011

Overall the experience was okay. I bought the Radiesse Groupon her office offered. The procedure was pretty much painless. My issue is with the wait time. I waited one hour with the numbing medicine on my face and that was way too long! I was told it would be 15 mins. My face is now peeling pretty bad where the med was left on too long. Minimal bruising but a good amount of swelling. So I'm still hopeful, but if this is the end result that I'm seeing today then I'm not liking it. The doctor was nice enough but did tell me twice she was in the middle of another procedure, and also felt it was necessary to tell me that the Radiesse actually costs $500. Don't know why she felt the need to tell me that. I understand that I was paying less than half price but does that mean that I also get half the bedside manner?

April 26th, 2010

best doctor and service in Indy

Dr Finley and her staff are wonderful and provide the best service in Indianapolis. They make you feel like a part of their family when you go there each and every time. They are very relaxed and friendly and do a great job on the laser treatments. I had several treatments over the last two years there and only go there. They focus on your needs and focus on always improving your look. I am extremely happy with each time and feel more beautiful than ever before. My skin has improved trememdously because of Dr. Finley. I will continue to go there. It is always a fun experience.

November 20th, 2015