A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Follen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Follen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Follen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Follen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Follen, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Follen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Follen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Follen MD and PHD is a female Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Follen practice?
- Dr. Michele Follen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Follen practices Gynecologic Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Oncologists.