Learn more about Dr. Michele Follen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Follen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Follen, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Follen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Follen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Follen MD and PHD is a female Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Follen practice?
- Dr. Michele Follen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Follen practices Gynecologic Oncology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See El Paso Oncologists.