A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Follen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Follen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Follen, MD, PHD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Follen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Follen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Follen MD and PHD is a female Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michele Follen practice?
- Dr. Michele Follen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michele Follen practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.