A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Follen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Follen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Follen, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Follen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Follen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Follen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michele F. Follen practice?
Dr. Michele Follen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.