A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Frank, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans