A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Frank, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele B Frank MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michele B. Frank practice?
- Dr. Michele Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michele Frank practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Hematologists.