A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Frech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michele Frech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Frech, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frech graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frech has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele H Frech DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michele H. Frech practice?
- Dr. Michele Frech has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michele Frech practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hamburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Hamburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.