A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Freind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Freind, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freind graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Freind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Esther Freind DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michele E. Freind practice?
- Dr. Michele Freind has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michele Freind practices Anesthesiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Anesthesiologists.