A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Gains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gains
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Gains, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gains graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gains has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Josephina Gains MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele J. Gains practice?
- Dr. Michele Gains has 1 office location.
Dr. Michele Gains practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.