A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michele Gains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michele Gains, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gains graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gains has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michele Josephina Gains MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michele J. Gains practice?
- Dr. Michele Gains has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michele Gains practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and El Paso, TX.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Adolescent Specialists.